With 100+ physicians in 20 specialties, Collom & Carney Clinic serves the healthcare needs of more than 200,000 active patients. This "Physician Owned" group has been a staple in East Texas for the past 70 years. Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) has recognized Collom & Carney as a better performer in the "Performance and Practices of Successful Medical Groups." The clinic has received this distinction since 1998, the first year criteria was developed for this award. The clinic has always maintained a standard of professionalism and excellence, yet within a friendly working environment. All of our physicians are provided with the best resources available, including state-of-the-art equipment, superior staff support, and administrative assistance.
Must have current nursing license.
Please submit an online application.
You may also apply in person in the Human Resources office.
Must have current nursing license
• Reviews daily mail which may require a response or provide the status of a claim.
• Obtains medical records from the file room, or hospital, to provide additional information when necessary.
• Reviews patient information sheets and insurance cards to verify proper entry in the computer.
• Answers patients’ questions either in person or by telephone regarding any account status or change.
• Submits any corrections or adjustments to Data for posting after all research is completed.
• Performs audits on accounts as needed.
• Examines paper claims for diagnosis and all other required information.
• Sends claims to insurance carriers, re-submitting when necessary.
• Tracks both electronic claims and paper claims to ensure processing has been done by the carrier.
• Files alphabetically all remittances after reviewing for correct payment and/or processing.
• Submits claims to secondary insurance when indicated.
• Completes disability forms for patients by obtaining the necessary information from the patient’s medical record.
• Help with Patient Account as need arises.
1. Completing disability forms for patients and clinic employees.
2. Faxing medical information to Disability companies monthly or per office visits.
3. Completing FMLA forms for outside clinic patients.
4. Helping doctors assist patients with no insurance to find agencies that will help with their bill.
5. Assisting patient with disability questions.
6. Helping Cancer patients with their cancer policy forms and monthly submitting of their chemotherapy treatments to insurance company for benefits.
7. Filing of AFLAC/Colonial/Unum claims for employees.
8. Assists AFLAC agents with patient information.
9. Do monthly updates with Disability companies for long-term disability patients.
1. High school graduate or equivalent.
2. Computer experience.
3. Coding, insurance and medical terminology courses helpful.
4. Good communication skills.
MT (CLS) OR MLT (CLT)
FOR BUSY LABORATORY
HOURS: 8:00 A.M – 5:00 P.M. or until finished
MONDAY – FRIDAY
SOME SATURDAYS REQUIRED
COLLOM AND CARNEY CLINIC
5002 COWHORN CREEK
TEXARKANA, TEXAS 75503
SQL Data Analyst’s role is to create and manage BI and analytics solutions. Ideal candidate must have 2-5 years of experience in SQL Server 2008-2019, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
• Design, build and deploy BI solutions
• Maintain and support data analytics platforms
• Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
• Report curation and data modeling
• Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
• Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
• Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
• Resolve and troubleshoot complex issues related to BI Reporting
• Develop and update technical documentation
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
To be considered for this job, candidates may be required to have the following skills and experience:
• Proven experience as a Data Analyst
• Strong knowledge of and experience with Structured Query Language (SQL)
• Data analysis background is preferred
• Experience with SQL Replication is preferred
• Knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)